IntelliSide .NET Obfuscator
is a .NET obfuscation tool for .NET source code protection.
.NET Obfuscator supports all .NET languages that generate .NET dll or exe assemblies.
- Private and Public members names obfuscation
- Prohibits reverse engineering from dll and exe assemblies
- NecroBit Protection
- .NET Native Code Generation & Obfuscation
- .NET String Content Encryption
- .NET Control Flow Obfuscation
- .NET Project Resource Encryption and Compression
- Dependency dlls Merging
- Protects full applications and libraries (dll & exe)
.NET Obfuscator on private & public member names
Through name obfuscating, it is making harder to reverse engineering dll assesmly code.
IntelliSide .NET Obfuscator scrambles class names, method names, property names, variable names, Enum names.
.NET Obfuscator on String Encryption
.NET Obfuscator will prevent reverse engineering the string values inside the assemble source code.
.NET Obfuscator on Control Flow Bbfuscation
.NET Obfuscator will prevent reverse engineering the original workflow inside the assembly file.
By apply this feature, it will increase the hardness of reverse engineering the .net applications.